tisdag, april 24, 2007

You might think that after a weeks intense study session, you should rest for a day or two, maybe a week? But not me. Less than 24 hours after my arrival back to sweden I went for a meeting.
And before that I spent about 6 hour at the office trying to work a little, get back to reality. and suddenly I realized that I dont have any free days this week. I will be glad I don't cry on sunday evening, cos this week will be a hell to get through.

But lucky me, I have good friends that hopefully understand why I don't have time to spend more time with them then I do at the moment. And lucky me, I have alot of new friends across europe that are online at the same time as me (working of course), so that I can chat with them at the same time. And at this moment I'm soooo glad that I'm king of multitasking. :o)

Someday, I'll try to just sit down and let everything just walk through my mind. But thats a question I deal with later, like a year or so :p

And just for fun, I will share a photo with you that Owen sent me before today. Well, I don't know if I'm supposed to be proud of it, or be ashamed, I think thats up to you. I just laugh.

Well, I'll try to go to bed now, or in a while.

Fashionmodell nr.1(Owen said that at least)


Inga kommentarer: